Management: Motivated, results-driven manager with extensive healthcare experience and education. Demonstrated success in vendor and patient relationship management with ability to quickly build rapport and strong relationships. Ability to lead large teams and projects.
Key Strengths: Proven performer consistently meeting and exceeding goals and objectives related to revenue and profit, operations, management, training and education, and client relations. Hands-on experience in direct patient care and provider-relations management. Excellent leadership, communication, problem-solving, and presentation skills.
Boeing Corporation, Renton, Washington
Rohr Industries, San Diego, Ca.
Healthcare Management Systems, San Diego, Ca.
Tricare Center, San Gabriel, Ca.
- MHA - Masters in Healthcare Administration
Seton Hall University – South Orange, NJ
- Continuing Education in Gerontology
University of Southern California (USC) – Los Angeles, CA
- Nursing Home Administrator
- Preceptor Nursing Home Administrator
Upsilon Phi Delta Seton Hall Chapter Member
- U.S. Army Military Intelligence Officer Advance Program
- U.S. Armor Officer Basic School
- U.S. Army Officer Candidate School (OCS)